Joomla is a very competitive tool when websites related to eCommerce, online newspapers and so on, need to be developed. Object oriented programming techniques are employed by Joomla so relevant code can be programmed.
This is what makes Joomla a preferable choice as a content management system that a broad spectrum of companies seem to be in need of these days. Even developers prefer Joomla because it can be deployed in a relatively smaller time frame.
When it comes to keeping clients and customers satisfied, along with being maintained, a content management system must be upgraded from time to time as well.
It is actually quite easy to get the best out of Joomla since it can always be upgraded using the numerous additional extensions it comes with. A majority of Joomla's extensions and module upgrades are available for free.
Joomla website development will satisfy the needs of all those business owners, online merchants and retailers who want a CMS that will run without emptying their pockets.
Benefits of Using Joomla
- Effective CMS: Effective integration, processing and representation of data in a website are provided by Joomla website development.
- The automated system of Joomla makes it possible to answer customer queries in real time and customer trust is increased this way.
- Web marketing: Web pages that are SEO friendly are created by Joomla. A Joomla website funnels visitors so that they reach the right place on the website.
- Inexpensive maintenance and upgrading: Since the extensions and module upgrades are available for free, this makes Joomla website development a very affordable CMS for any business.
- With Joomla, content in a site can be added, deleted and/or edited within no time.
- Attractive designs: With its design options, Joomla provides developers with multiplicity.
- These days, it has become a must to effectively design web pages that are aesthetically appealing in order to beat the competition.
- Multilingual: Web content in multiple languages is supported by Joomla. Thus, pages in any language for customers in any part of the world can be created using Joomla.
- With Joomla, it becomes possible to view pages in different languages with just one click.
Anyone familiar with Joomla can implement the system. However, companies are recommended to hire professional Joomla website developers if they want to get the best results.
Experienced professionals understand the requirements of a business or company and can effectively design web pages to beat competition. The open source development trend of Joomla includes customized services that Joomla developers understand and utilise to the full potential.
Joomla makes it possible for a developer or content manager to add content quickly. Managing and updating content also becomes easier with Joomla.
After setting up a Joomla website, the following tasks become very easy:
- Adding new pages.
- Editing old pages.
- Linking new pages to the sub or main navigation.
- Uploading pictures.
- Editing text to make them web friendly.
Using a Joomla built website is much cheaper when someone is hired for updating content on the site.
Usually, updating a couple of pages in HTML code takes a developer about 2 to 3 hours. However, within the Joomla content management system, this takes only about 20 to 30 minutes.
The Joomla interface makes tasks such as these easier and quicker. The excellent object oriented programming enables the Joomla system to deliver content smoothly over the Internet.
Revamping Made Easy
Every 2 to 3 years, the look of a corporate website is frequently changed. Corporate organizations do this so they can keep up with ever changing trends. The feel and look of a corporate website can be managed by Joomla's content management system.
This way, changes can be implemented by a designer into a template and the existing look of the website can be swapped into its new look with a simple click.
With Joomla, developers do not have to copy pages, or migrate a website to its new look, which is quite complicated.
Joomla has a tremendous community of developers. Joomla is currently one of the most widely used content management systems and this is the reason Joomla website development is used so widely.
Ben Davis is the sales and project manager for MediaCore a Specialist Web Company based in Auckland, New Zealand. He has had 8+ years of experience managing web design and development projects for his clients.
MediaCore is Auckland New Zealand's Leading Specialists for Web Design and Web Development.
We provide professional and high quality web design and web development services that will meet all your online business needs.
We are specialist Magento eCommerce and Joomla CMS web designers and developers.
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Magento eCommerce Specialists
- Joomla CMS Specialists